Jewelry Warranties & Returns
Jewelry Warranties & Returns
- Product Excellence Guarantee:
Every product you buy from us must be free of defects or you may return it immediately for credit or replacement.
- All Le Ravishe jewelry items are covered by a 3-month manufacturer’s warranty, which covers defective parts experienced under normal wear and the labor required to repair them. We cannot warranty any stones that we did not furnish.
- Our warranty is valid only at Le Ravishe through our manufacturers. Improper repair of warranty service performed by someone other than Le Ravishe manufacturers will void this warranty.
- All jewelry at Le Ravishe is genuine, authentic and of consistent high quality and value.
- Le Ravishe disclaims any liability for consequential or accidental damages for breach of written or implied warranty of this item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation will not apply to you.
- Our warranty is valid only in the USA.
- Ring Sizing:
- Le Ravishe will gladly re-size a ring purchased from us for up to 1 month for a nominal fee.
- You will be responsible for shipping charges when sending an item to us for re-sizing.
- Re-sizing will take approximately 3-10 business days.
- Eternity Ring cannot be re-sized. Eternity rings incorrectly ordered with the wrong size does not fall under warranty. If you decide to return an eternity ring that does not fit a 30% restocking fee will be applied.
- Stone Replacement:
- We will replace a missing diamond or gemstone on certain jewelry for up to 3 months after purchase, FREE of charge. This warranty excludes any jewelry merchandise that has lost a single diamond or gemstone with a total weight of 0.12 carat or larger.
- Jewelry Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Please be aware that our 3-month warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects. It does not cover the following:
- General wear and tear such as scratches, dents, nicks or missing stones.
- Although our jewelry is resistant to moisture, water damage is not covered.
- Fading/chipping of the material on the product (which depends almost entirely on how you handle the product).
- Lost or stolen parts.
- Damage due to personal misuse or negligence.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the item while in the possession of the consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Follow the instructions given below carefully to send your item to be repaired:
- You must email email@example.com notify us that you will be shipping your merchandise. You must include your name, company name, order number item number with the word “Warranty” in the subject of the email. Please provide detail explanation of what is wrong with the jewelry you are sending back.
- Make no reference to the word jewelry or the contents that you are sending on the outside of the box.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice along with the item you wish to have repaired.
- We will email you a return address when we receive your return request.
- Insure your package for the value of the contents. You are liable if you fail to insure the package you are returning, exchanging or repairing in the event it becomes lost or damaged. Insurance costs involved in the prevention of loss and damage are very minimal. Insure your item for the total amount you paid when you purchased the item.
- You are responsible for shipping charges on returns, exchanges and repairs.
- Use only shipping carriers which provide a tracking receipt and insurance against the package.
If for any reason you wish to return your merchandise, we will refund, replace, or exchange any item(s) within 30 days of delivery date.
To Return an Item:
- Place a copy of your invoice in along with the item(s) you are returning.
- For your protection, we advise that you insure the package for the full amount of the items you are returning plus shipping charges. Richard Cannon Jewelry is not responsible for items lost or damaged while en route back to us.
- On your original invoice, if the price of the item you are returning is listed as:
- Less than $500:
You can use any carrier to ship your return package.
- More than $500:
Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500).
- Less than $500:
Make sure to keep your return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Le Ravishe. All return shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer.
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact the sales department (443) 985-3664, Monday through Friday from 10.30 A.M. to 06.00 P.M. EST.
- Loose diamonds carry a 3 day return policy from the delivery date.
- All returned items must be unworn and undamaged in the original boxes along with the original certificates where applicable. There should be no scratches or marks on the item and no sign of wear; the product should not have been altered in any way. Any items that are received that have been worn, damaged, or altered will not be refundable. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- All ORIGINAL diamond certificates (where applicable) and a copy of the original invoice must be included with the package in order for a full refund to be issued. Any package missing the original certificate(s) will be charged a fee of $200.00 per original certificate with no exceptions.
- Le Ravishe is not responsible for any packages it does not receive, or returns not submitted in accordance with these guidelines.
- Payments received by credit card will be refunded the same way. Payments received by bank wire will be refunded by company check. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing after a return is received.
- Special orders, such as custom mountings or jewelry pieces that were requested but are not specifically shown on our website, are non-cancellable and non-refundable items.
- We have attempted to recreate the appearance of our jewelry on our website as close to reality as possible. Keep in mind that different computer monitors may show variations of product colors and details.